Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, December 29, 2016

Cracked Black Pepper Bacon Mustard Brown Sugar Glazed Wieners






I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33







2 pgks. Ball Park Finest Hickory Smoked Beef no nitrate wieners, each one cut into thirds
1 pgk. Low sodium Hormel Black Label bacon, cut in half, you can stretch it if it doesn't fit
Cracked black pepper, I love Malabar found at Costco
Yellow mustard
Brown sugar
Wooden Toothpicks

Bake preheated 350 degree oven on bottom rack for 45 minutes on a parchment lined sheet pan.

Wrap each wiener in bacon, secure with a toothpick.
Pepper.
Shake mustard, draw a line down the wiener and press a pinch of brown sugar into the mustard. 
They will burn so watch toward the end of the cooking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment