Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Instant Pot Whiskey Beef with Red Peppers






6 Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god. 
7 Who is like me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and set it before me, since I appointed an ancient people. Let them declare what is to come, and what will happen. 
8 Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you from of old and declared it? And you are my witnesses! Is there a God besides me? There is no Rock; I know not any."  - Isaiah 44:6-8








1 lb. boneless beef stew tossed in flour
1 bell pepper
1/4 t black pepper
2 T Whiskey 
2 T Worcestershire sauce
Meat tenderizer sprinkled on beef
1/2 t Onion powder
1/2 t Garlic granules 
1 Shallot, diced
1/2 c water

Olive oil and clarified butter for searing meat

Set Instant Pot to sauté setting and add oil/clarified butter.
Season meat with tenderizer, onion powder, pepper and garlic.
Toss meat in the flour.
Sauté meat until it is slightly browned.
Add shallot and peppers, cook 1 minute.
Add whiskey, Worcestershire sauce and water.
Change setting to meat, place lid on, set to pressure, adjust time to 45 minutes.
Take off pressure after 45 minutes.
Remove lid.
Make a cornstarch slurry (1/4 c water plus 1 t cornstarch) to make a gravy.
Serve plain or on rice or egg noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment