Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Baby Potato Hash For Two






Let them praise the name of the LORD, for his name alone is exalted; his majesty is above earth and heaven.  - Psalm 148:13








12 red and white baby potatoes
1 onion, cut in half and slice
4 tiny peppers, red, yellow and orange, slice in rings
2 slices of left over ham, chopped
1 piece left over beef tenderloin, sliced thin
Seasoned salt
Garlic granules
Fried hard egg


This recipe utilizes Christmas left overs.
It's fast, versatile and delicious!!!
I've made this before using regular potatoes.



Microwave potatoes covered for 3 minutes on each side.
Potatoes might crack, that's fine.
Microwaving ensures crispness.
Cut in half.
Add olive oil to skillet.
Heat oil and add potatoes, cooking 4 minutes, then add meats, onions and peppers.
Fry enough eggs according to how many servings you will have.
I fried two because we were going to eat this 2 days in a row.
To serve place hash on plate and top with fried egg! Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment