Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Greek Seasoned Chop






There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.  - Proverbs 14:12






6 bone in center cut pork chops
Greek seasoning( I make my own, recipe under seasoning tab this blog)
Seasoned meat tenderizer
Olive oil for frying

Pound chop.
Seasoning both sides with tenderizer, it's salty so go very lightly, then use the Greek seasoning as a rub. 
Bring oil up to medium high heat and add chops, I did 3 at a time cause my non stick skillet is huge.
After they are lightly browned on both sides, cover. 
Cook until temp reaches 140 degrees.
These were delicious!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment