Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hash Brown Smoked Sausage Casserole






We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him. - Romans 6:9







1 c hash browns, I use dehydrated
1 c grilled smoked sausage, cut into chunks
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1/4 c sour cream
1/2 t Greek seasoning
3 green onions chopped 
Smoky Chipotle Tabasco 


Topping
1/4 c panko
1/2 c cheese
1/4 c canned onion rings, crushed 


Rehydrate hash browns in hot water for 15 minutes and drain.
Mix all ingredients together except topping items.
Place in a greased pie plate.
Add toppings.
Cover loosely with foil, remove last 15 minutes.
Bake in preheated 350 oven for 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment