Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Greek Style Filet






For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel, and not with words of eloquent wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. - 1 Corinthians 1:17








2 filets
1/4 t Greek seasoning on each side( I make my own, recipe under seasoning tab this blog)
1/2 Meyer lemon, juiced
1 t Clarified butter

Place clarified butter in cast iron skillet.
Heat until hot and add seasoned filets.
Sear on each side.
Squeeze lemon juice on both sides.
Cook until desired doneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment