Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, March 24, 2016

Homemade Chick fil a Slaw







But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him"-  - 1 Corinthians 2:9




This is the real deal!!!


4 t vinegar
1/4 c sugar
1/4 t dry mustard
1/4 t salt
1 c mayo
2 bags slaw mix, 10 oz size, finely shredded and chopped
1/4 c carrots, finely chopped


Whisk together, vinegar, sugar, dry mustard, salt until sugar desolves. 
Add mayo and whisk.
Add in veggies.
Mix to combine.
Chill 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment