Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, March 5, 2016

Peanut Butter Pie in an Oreo Crust






And he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." - Job 1:21







1 prepared Oreo pie crust

1 cream cheese, softened
3/4 c sugar
1 c peanut butter
16 oz. container of thawed cool whip 


Cream sugar, cream cheese and peanut butter together with a mixer.
Stir in 8 oz. of cool whip.
Fill Oreo pie crust, freeze for a few hours.
Frost with remaining cool whip. 
Keep refrigerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment