Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Broccoli Sage and Chicken Casserole






Arise, O God, judge the earth; for you shall inherit all the nations!  - Psalm 82:8







3 c rotisserie pulled chicken 
1 1/2 c chopped broccoli
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 mayo
1/4 c sour cream
1/2 c sharp cheddar
1/2 Meyer Lemon, juiced
3 T chopped fresh sage
1/2 t chicken base seasoning
1/4 c water


Topping
1/2 c sharp cheddar
1/4 c panko
1/4 c canned onion rings


Mix first 10 ingredients together and place in 13x9 greased casserole pan.
Sprinkle topping ingredients on casserole and bake  in a preheated 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment