Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, April 1, 2016

Pasta Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry








but you, O LORD, are on high forever.  - Psalm 92:8





2 c grilled beef or chicken, cut into bite size pieces
2 c broccoli
2 T olive oil
1 onion
2 t garlic
2 t ginger
2 t sugar
3 T soy sauce
1 c chicken stock, reserve 1/4 c
2 t cornstarch 

Add oil to skillet and heat.
When oil heats, add garlic, ginger and onion to oil.
Next add steak or chicken and broccoli.
Add seasonings, 3/4 c broth, and soy.
When broccoli is tender, whisk the cornstarch into the 1/4 c broth, then add to pan to thicken sauce.








No comments:

Post a Comment