Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, April 18, 2016

Fresh Herb Roasted Veggies






26 Help me, O LORD my God! Save me according to your steadfast love! 
27 Let them know that this is your hand; you, O LORD, have done it!  - Psalm 109:26-27



2 Carrots, chopped tiny
1 Onion, quartered
2 Yellow squash, chopped
1 Zucchini, chopped
1/2 bunch Asparagus, chopped
1/2 Red bell peppers, cut into strips
1t fresh Greek oregano, chopped
1t fresh hot and spicy oregano, chopped
1t fresh rosemary, chopped
1t lemon thyme, chopped
1/2 t Greek seasoning
1/2 t garlic granules
1 T Olive oil
Kosher salt, to taste
Cracked black Pepper, to taste

Toss veggies in oil and seasonings.
Bake 375 degrees for 45 minutes.

To finish, place 2 T lemon thyme sage black truffle butter on hot veggies and stir.
Recipe for the butter on this blog under compound butter tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment