Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, April 18, 2016

Lemon Thyme Sage Black Truffle Butter






He seals up the hand of every man, that all men whom he made may know it.  - Job 37:7





1 c softened Irish salted butter
1 t black truffle oil
1 t minced onion
1 t sage, chopped
1 t lemon thyme
1/2 t rosemary, chopped
1/2 t Greek oregano, chopped
1/2 t hot and spicy oregano, chopped
1 t roasted garlic, smashed
4 T Parmesan Reggiano, grated
Pinch of granulated garlic
Kosher salt, to taste
Cracked black pepper, to taste

Pulse in food processor.
Use on roasted veggies, bread, sandwiches or potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment