Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, April 21, 2016

Pimento Broccoli Chicken Casserole Topped With Mac's BBQ Pork Skins






13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."
14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates.
15 Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. - Revelation 22:13-15









Topping
1 small bag of Mac's BBQ pork skins, crushed
1/2 c Italian 4 cheese blend (I used Bella Collina, found at Sam's)

2 Rotisserie chicken breasts, pulled
1 c chopped steamed broccoli
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1/4 c pimentos from a jar
1 onion, chopped
1/2 t garlic granules
1/4 c heavy cream
1/4 c sour cream
2 T water
1/2 t chicken base seasoning


Mix all ingredients together except topping.
Place in a 13x9 pan.
Top wth topping mixture.
Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment