Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Asian-Greek Fusion Stir Fry






For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. - 2 Corinthians 5:21





1 c pulled Rotisserie Chicken, dark or light meat
1 zucchini, chopped
2 Bok Choy, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 Meyer lemon, juiced
Olive oil for sautéing 
1 t Greek seasoning
1 t Rosemary
1 T Soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste

Stir fry onion and zucchini in oil.
Add chicken and Bok choy, soy, along with the juice from the lemon and the seasonings.
This dish comes together pretty quick.



No comments:

Post a Comment