Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Smoked BBQ Meatloaf Nachos








7 The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy; 
8 they are established forever and ever, to be performed with faithfulness and uprightness. 
9 He sent redemption to his people; he has commanded his covenant forever. Holy and awesome is his name!  - Psalm 111:7-9






1 slice smoked BBQ meatloaf
sharp cheddar 
Tostado chips
Sweet onions or green onions 
BBQ sauce( I make my own) 

Spread out chips in a plate.
Sprinkle cheese.
Cut meatloaf in bites.
Heat 30 seconds in microwave. 
Add sauce and onions.
Delish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment