Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, October 31, 2015

Argentinian Chimichurri Steak Sandwich






Turn to me and be gracious to me, as is your way with those who love your name.  - Psalm 119:132





Sauce:
1/2 c lightly packed chopped flat leaf parsley
1 t roasted garlic, mashed
1/4 t sea salt
1/8 t freshly ground pepper
Pinch chili pepper flakes
1 T fresh oregano leaves 
2 T shallot or onion, minced
1/3 c light olive oil
1 1/2 T red wine vinegar
1 1/2 T fresh lemon juice

Steak:
1 filet
Sliced onion
1 t applewood rub

Onion buns, toasted

Mashed Avocado, optional


Pan sear rubbed steak.
Continue cooking until medium or desired type of doneness.
Slice thin.
Build sandwich in this order.
Toasted bun, sliced steak. Chimichurri sauce, grilled onions, avocado mashed onto bun

No comments:

Post a Comment