Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, October 25, 2015

Herbed Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes






This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.  - Psalm 119:50





6 medium to large Yukon's, peel and chunk
Water
2 T chicken base seasoning
Malabar cracked pepper
1 T parsley, optional

Cover potatoes with water, 3/4 the way up the side of your pan.
Add seasonings.
Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender.
Drain water in a cup and reserve.
Add 1/4 c water and beat with a mixer on low until creamy. 
If they are too dry add a little more cooking liquid as you beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment