Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, October 18, 2015

Smoked Meatloaf with BBQ Sauce






8 Let them thank the LORD for his steadfast love, for his wondrous works to the children of man! 
9 For he satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things.  - Psalm 107:8-9








This was so moist and smoky!!! Yum!

Meat loaf recipe( I used my Crockpot Cheesy Buttermilk Meatloaf recipe) except I used all beef 2 1/4 lbs. 85/15 blend( I buy mine at Sprouts)
All the grease comes out during smoking and may be poured off.
Mix meatloaf, just till incorporated, and put in a 13x9 foil pan. 
Mash to make an even sized loaf. 
It will be about 2 inches high and about 12 inches long. 
Leave space all the way around the loaf.
Add BBQ sauce on top.
Smoke at 225 degrees for 3 1/2 to 4 hours using green hickory and dried cherry wood.
Add more BBQ sauce when serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment