Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Egg Noodle Stir Fry






And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. - Daniel 12:3






1 c spinach
1 shallot
Drizzle of olive oil
1 c left over cheesy sausage salsa shallot dip
Prepared Egg noodles, 2 cups
1 c Pasta water, plus 1/2 c half and half, reduce to make a sauce
Pinch of nutmeg
2 c chopped Rotisserie chicken

Sauté spinach and leek in a drizzle of olive oil.
Add chicken and dip.
Add noodles and water.
Sauté until sauce is creamy and thickened.

No comments:

Post a Comment