Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, October 15, 2015

Quick Olive Oil Balsamic Greek Tomatoes





27 These all look to you, to give them their food in due season. 
28 When you give it to them, they gather it up; when you open your hand, they are filled with good things. 
29 When you hide your face, they are dismayed; when you take away their breath, they die and return to their dust. 
30 When you send forth your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the ground.  - Psalm 104:27-30






These are so good!! I could not stop eating them!!!

Campari tomatoes, the small red ones still on the vine(Costco or Sam's has a large container)
Light olive oil, Sam's Daily Chef is great
A good quality balsamic aged vinegar, I like Alessi Aceto Balsamico
Greek seasoning, I make mine(under seasoning tab this blog)
Smoked salt, I use Alder Wood smoked, can order on line, I was lucky to find mine at TJMaxx
Cracked Malabar pepper, Costco 
Granulated Garlic, Costco

Slice tomatoes in half, spread on plate.
Drizzle with oil and vinegar.
Season with the Greek seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment