Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, October 25, 2015

Quick Herbed Chicken Marsala For Two






I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.  - Psalm 119:11




4 chicken tenderloins, beaten flat

Coating
3/4 c white wholewheat flour
1 T garlic herb seasoning
Sea Salt, to taste
Malabar cracked pepper, to taste

Butter/olive oil mixture, 1 pat of butter in a drizzle of oil

1 leek, sliced
1/8 c white wine
1/4 c Marsala 
1 c water


Melt butter in oil.
Coat pounded chicken in seasoned flour mixture.
Sauté until crisp.
These cook quickly and are so tender.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
Drizzle a tad of oil and sauté leeks.
Add both wines and render to 1/2.
Add water, stirring until you have a sauce.
Add chicken back in.
Turn off heat. 
Serve over mashed potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment