Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, October 29, 2015

Lemon Herbed Sweet Potato Onion Medley






89 Forever, O LORD, your word is firmly fixed in the heavens. 
90 Your faithfulness endures to all generations; you have established the earth, and it stands fast. 
91 By your appointment they stand this day, for all things are your servants.  - Psalm 119:89-91






Sweet potatoes
Red new potatoes
Onions
Fresh lemon juice
Garlic granules
Greek seasoning 
Fresh rosemary 
Olive oil
Kosher salt 
Malabar pepper

Prepare potatoes and onions by cutting into quarters.
Toss in oil.
Season.
Squeeze lemon over potatoes.
Bake 375 degrees for 50-60  minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment