Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, October 3, 2015

City Ham Steaks for Two






26  I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. - Ezekiel 36:26-27









I adapted this from Alton Brown's City Ham recipe.
This would be great the Holidays!!




Ham Steak, I used Costco Kirkland brand(3 steaks to a pgk.)
Yellow mustard
Brown sugar
1 T Bourbon
1 t Molasses 
Ginger snaps, crushed 


Paint the ham steak with yellow mustard.
Sprinkle with brown sugar, this is a preference thing. I used about 3 T but you could do more or less.
Mix the bourbon and molasses.
Drizzle over brown sugar.
Add crushed cookies. Crush in a food processor or blender.
Bake in a 350 oven for 45 minutes.
The crust should slightly harden.
This is delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment