Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, October 29, 2015

Mesquite Rubbed Turbinado Grain Sugar Pan Seared Chops







73 Your hands have made and fashioned me; give me understanding that I may learn your commandments. 
74 Those who fear you shall see me and rejoice, because I have hoped in your word. 
75 I know, O LORD, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me.  - Psalm 119:73-75







4 center cut bone in pork chops, brine in sugar and salt water for a few hours
Mesquite rub
Coarse sea salt
Malabar pepper
Turbinado grain sugar, use sparingly
Applewood rub

Drizzle olive oil in large skillet.
Remove chops and drain.
Dry with paper towel.
Season chops with salt, pepper, both rubs and grain sugar.
Heat, sear chops.
Flip season on other side.
Cover, reduce heat, cook till internal temp is 150 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment