Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Quick Caramel Banana French Toast






Incline your ear, and come to me; hear, that your soul may live; and I will make with you an everlasting covenant, my steadfast, sure love for David.  - Isaiah 55:3





2 Sour dough bread
1 Banana
Chopped pecans
Salted caramel syrup (ice cream topping section)
Spray whipped topping 
Butter for frying soaked bread
Sugar cinnamon mix


Soaking ingredients:
2 beaten eggs 
1/4 c half and half

Soak bread.
Melt butter in large skillet and lightly brown bread.
Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
Plate, add thin sliced bananas, drizzle caramel, nuts and topping.
Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment