Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, June 29, 2015

Hummus And Steak Layered Dip






1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 
2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn;  - Isaiah 61:1-2








1 layer Roasted red pepper hummus
2 Shredded Cheddar cheese
3 Chopped grilled steak with caramelized onions
4 Sour cream 
5 Cheddar cheese
6 Avocado

The amount you use depends on your container size.
I used a small bowl because this was a test recipe.
You could also add other layers, such as black olives, green onions, tomatoes etc. you could also use chicken, ground turkey, ground beef etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment