Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 4, 2015

Asian Black Bean Sauce/Paste







And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide himself anymore, but your eyes shall see your Teacher. - Isaiah 30:20







1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drain
1 T rice wine
1/4 c water
1 T low-sodium soy sauce 
1/2 t sugar
1 t chicken base seasoning
1 t grated ginger 
1/2 t grated orange peel
1/2 t crushed red pepper 
1 T roasted garlic 


Combine all the ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Sauce will be thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment