Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 4, 2015

Honey Tomato Chutney Aioli/ Knock Off Tazikis Sauce





The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. - 2 Peter 3:9





This is a knock off of Taziki's sauce. We use it on Greek seasoned pork tenderloin.

1 T Honey 
1 t Roasted Garlic
2 T Sun dried tomatoes
1/2 t Olive oil
1/4 c Mayo
1/8 t Sriracha  
1 small smoky chipotle in adobo, chopped 
1 t White raisins or dark, diced
A few turns of Smoked salt
A few turns of Cracked black pepper


Mix all together except olive oil.
Add oil a little at a time and whip with a fork. 

2 comments:

  1. You don't know how much this just helped me. I was wrecking my brain trying to figure this sauce out.

    ReplyDelete