Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Greek Pork Tenderloin





5 So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace. - Romans 11:5-6







Pork loin(comes 2 to a packet)
Greek pork tenderloin marinade( this blog under marinade tab)

I marinated my loin for 2 days.
Place marinade in a zip lock bag and add loin. 

To cook:
Sear in skillet with a little olive oil until slightly browned.
Place on a rack over water-wine bath, in a preheated 450 degree toaster oven.
Toast 15 minutes on each side until internal temp is 155 degrees.
Remove, tent with foil and rest for 5 minutes before slicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment