Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, June 27, 2015

Bruschetta Cheese Steak Nachos







1 Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear; 
2 but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear.  - Isaiah 59:1-2








Steak(seasoned cooked steak sliced thin cut into bite size)
Onion, sliced
1 capful Jim Beam
Tostado chips
1/2 c chopped Bruschetta cheese( Publix in the deli cooler)

Garnish:
Tomato
Avocado

I keep cooked steak in my freezer for a super fast meal.

Sauté onions in olive oil, add salt and pepper, then whiskey.
Add steak and 1/2 of the cheese to cooked onions, this makes a delicious sauce.

Build nachos, steak and onions first, then cheese followed by avocado and tomato. Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment