Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cranberry Balsamic Aioli for Turkey Subs





so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.  - Isaiah 55:11







2 T Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce, mashed
1/8 t Balsamic vinegar
1 t Honey
1/3 c Toasted pecans, chopped
1/3 of the block Cream cheese, softened 
1 t Olive oil

Mix all ingredients together, serve on bread or crackers with turkey for a taste of the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment