Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 4, 2015

Greek Lemon Roasted Potatoes




But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. - 2 Peter 2:1







Small red potatoes( I used baby new potatoes)
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Olive oil
Kosher salt
Fresh chopped oregano
Black cracked pepper
Garlic granules


Microwave covered potatoes 2 minutes on one side and flip, repeat, 
Cut in half and place in roasting pan, cut size up. Drizzle olive oil over cut side. Squeeze lemon half over potatoes. Season with oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper. Bake in toaster oven on 450 degrees for 15 minutes, then toast for 15 minutes or until slightly crispy.

No comments:

Post a Comment