Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Top Taste Sweet Potato Casserole







"My days are swifter than a runner; they flee away; they see no good.  Job 9:25




3 c mashed sweet potatoes
1 c brown sugar ( I made mine cause I was out, see note at bottom, it was delicious )**
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 t vanilla
1/2 t cinnamon 
1/2 c heavy cream
1/2 c melted butter

Topping:
1/2 c brown sugar
1/3 c white wholewheat flour
1/3 c melted butter
1 c chopped pecans

Combine first 6 ingredients. Whisk together thoroughly and pour into a buttered casserole dish.
Mix remaining ingredients together and sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and browned.

* * To make brown sugar:
1 c sugar
1 1/2 T molasses, unsulfured
Whisk together.

No comments:

Post a Comment