Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kolache Like Sausage Roll



























12 For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ.
13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body-Jews or Greeks, slaves or free-and all were made to drink of one Spirit.
1 Corinthians 12:12-13






1 store bought pie crust, found in the biscuit isle
Bun length smoked sausage, I used smoked brats, which I cut in half
1 beaten egg, season with salt and pepper

Cut 4 rectangles to fit sausage.
Roll thin, wrap sausage, seal with beaten egg.
Place sealed size down.
Brush with beaten egg.
Bake 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment