Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pistachio Pastry Cream






19 You will say to me then, "Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?"
20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, "Why have you made me like this?"
Romans 9:19-20






1 box instant Jello Pudding and Pie Filling, I used sugar free, 1 oz
1/4 c fat free milk
1/4 c cream
4 oz cool whip, thawed
Whip pudding mix and milk together, then stir in cool whip.

Piping instructions:
Take a gallon size ziploc bag and open wide so that the bottom corner is accessible. Using a spatula, get your cream out of bowl and pile on top of the bottom corner of the bag, above the filling, twist excess bag. Using sharp kitchen scissors, snip a 1/4 inch hole. 
Squeeze with a steady pressure to fill pastries.

No comments:

Post a Comment