Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lighter Eggs Benedict






















For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. Romans 7:15



2 Toasted English muffin
4 slices Canadian bacon(lighter version of ham)
2 slices Swiss Cheese, I used Gruyere
2 Scrambled eggs, I used egg whites
2 T snipped Chives



Toast muffin, add cheese and ham.
Scramble eggs and chives, whisking to make fluffy eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
To the toasted ham cheese muffin, add sauce and serve open faced.


Lighter hollandaise
1/4 c Mayo 
2 T Heavy cream
1 t Lemon juice
1/8 t Pepper flakes 
1/2 t Dry mustard 
Smoked salt, to taste
Cracked black pepper, to taste
1 t white wine

Whisk together.

To serve add thin sliced tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment