Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lemon Pepper Baked Wings





"There is no fear of God before their eyes."  Romans 3:18









Chicken wings, disjoint into 2 pieces, discard tip
Lemon pepper seasoning

13x9 foil Pan 
Rack

Spray rack with Pam.
Place 1 c water in foil pan.
Place rack on foil pan.
Season one side of wing with lemon pepper. 
Roast in a 500 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Flip wing, season, roast another 30 minutes.
Turn oven on broil and broil 10 minutes on each side.
So crispy and delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment