Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Cuban Spiced Chops





23 For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread,
24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, "This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me."
25 In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me."
26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes.
1 Corinthians 11:23-26





4 boneless pork chops
2 T butter
1 T olive oil
2 T Jim Beam
2 T lime juice

Brine chops in 1/4 c each salt/sugar and water to cover chops for 30 minutes.
Place in Ziploc and pound thin. 

Season with Cuban dry rub found on this blog under rubs tab.

Saute in olive oil and butter until a internal temp of 155 degrees. 
Pour 2 T of Jim Beam and 2 T of lime juice on chops, remove from heat, after 1 minute, flip the chops. Melt in your mouth 
deliciousness !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment