Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Macie’s Buffalo Ranch Dip





Jer.38:16
16 Then King Zedekiah swore secretly to Jeremiah, "As the LORD lives, who made our souls, I will not put you to death or deliver you into the hand of these men who seek your life."


This is so tasty!
2 packages cream cheese - softened
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup hot sauce - I used Franks
1 can (10 ounce) chicken- drained
Fresh mozzarella (the small balls)I used a total of eight, chopped. Shredded cheese

Spray 13x9 pan with Pam.
Mix up first 3 ingredients.
Then fold in chicken.. Remember to drain.

Incorporate both cheeses and then top with extra cheese... U decide how much!
Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes then bump up to 400 degrees and watch closely until browned. Serve with tortilla chips.
page1image4564page1image4648page1image4732

No comments:

Post a Comment