Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cuban Beef Sliders in a Flash





Behold, these are but the outskirts of his ways, and how small a whisper do we hear of him! But the thunder of his power who can understand?"  Job 26:14






Hawaiian Rolls
1 lb. no-nitrate thin sliced roast beef, got it at Sprouts
1 T Cuban rub, recipe this blog under "rubs" tab
1 sliced leek
1 t olive oil
Cap full Jim Beam
Swiss cheese
Hickory smoked salt, to season leeks

Sauté leeks in oil, add salt and whiskey.
Add beef after leeks are done and season with the Cuban rub.

Slice rolls and add cheese, toast.
Add beef and eat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment