Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Wagyu Meatball Sloppy Joes in Bourbon Sauce



































Psalm 138:8


    [8] The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;

        your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever.

        Do not forsake the work of your hands.




An ej original recipe!


This was literally ready to eat in 10 minutes.

So so delicious!!



6 seasoned Italian Meatballs, thawed ( I make these and freeze them)

1/2 t olive oil

1/2 Onion, chopped

1/2 t brown sugar

1 t Aleppo Honey Pepper Sauce (Trader Joe's)

1 T tomato paste concentrate 

1/2 t Worcestershire sauce

1 t yellow mustard

1 T Bourbon 


Add oil to skillet and sauté onions, add brown sugar.

Add thawed Meatballs and mash up.

This cooks quickly.

Add rest of ingredients.

Cook until sauce thickens.

Slightly toast slider buns with white American cheese.

Mound sloppy joe's meat on bun and top with sliced Greek Peperoncini.


No comments:

Post a Comment