Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 7, 2022

Greek Chicken and Pasta in Mushroom Tapenade Cucumber Sauce




































Psalm 130:1-2


My Soul Waits for the Lord


A Song of Ascents.


    [1] Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD! 

    [2]     O Lord, hear my voice!

    Let your ears be attentive

        to the voice of my pleas for mercy!



An ej original recipe!



2 c Shell Pasta cooked al dente

Set aside, reserve pasta water


1 large 30 minute marinated Boneless Skinless Chicken breast, sliced thin and cut into bite size pieces 

Sauté in clarified butter until lightly browned


30 minute marinade in gallon zip lock

2 T Fresh rosemary, 

2 T Fresh thyme

2 small Lime strips, diced

1 T roasted Garlic

1/8 c olive oil

1 T kosher Salt

1-1/2 t Dried Oregano 

1/2 t ground coriander 

1/4 t red pepper flakes

1/4 black pepper

Mix, add chicken.

The slits in chicken are to soak up juice.


1 T Clarified butter 

1 Shallot, diced

1 t sugar

1/4 c thin diced carrots

Sauté until tender.


Add:

1/4 c mushroom tapenade 

2 T spread cream cheese

Cooked Pasta 

1 c pasta water

Chicken pieces


To finish:

1/4 c Cucumber sauce

1 c sliced cherry tomatoes 


No comments:

Post a Comment