Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, July 15, 2022

Marinated Tuna with Warm Peach Jalapeño Salsa

































Psalm 140:12-13


    [12] I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted,

        and will execute justice for the needy. 

    [13] Surely the righteous shall give thanks to your name;

        the upright shall dwell in your presence.



Marinade

1/4 c light Soy

1/4 c Peach juice (out of jarred peaches)

2 T Honey

1/2 of a Lime juiced

2 t Olive oil

1 T Roasted garlic

2 T Fresh parsley 

1 /2 t Dried oregano

1/2 t Black pepper

1/4 t salt 


Marinate Tuna steaks for at least 1 hour.

Oil skillet, heat 2 minutes and fry patted dry Tuna steaks.

Fry to medium 3-4 minutes each side, rest.


Warm Jalapeño Peach Salsa

1 c peaches, chopped

1 seeded Jalapeño, sliced

1 t roasted Garlic

1 T Honey 


No comments:

Post a Comment