Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 28, 2022

Instant Pot Rotisserie Chicken Thighs




























 

 

 

Ezekiel 7:2-4


[2] “And you, O son of man, thus says the Lord GOD to the land of Israel: An end! The end has come upon the four corners of the land. [3] Now the end is upon you, and I will send my anger upon you; I will judge you according to your ways, and I will punish you for all your abominations. [4] And my eye will not spare you, nor will I have pity, but I will punish you for your ways, while your abominations are in your midst. Then you will know that I am the LORD.




6 Thighs bone in skin on, trim


Seasoning

1 t kosher salt

1 t black pepper

1 t garlic granules 

1 t onion powder

1 t oregano

1 t smoked paprika 

1 t thyme 


Mix and set aside.


Heat 2 T grape seed oil on the sauté setting of Instant Pot.

When it is hot sear thighs starting with skin side for 3 minutes, flip and do another 2 minutes.

Remove to plate.

Hit cancel.

Add 1 c chicken stock and deglaze bits.

Add trivet to IP.

Add thighs.

Set to Meat to 10 minutes, pressure on.

Add lid.

After cook time do a natural release.

Use drippings to make gravy.

Best gravy I've ever tasted!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment