Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, July 23, 2022

Sea Bass in Sauvignon Blanc Lime Garlic Sauce

































Romans 9:16


[16] So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy.



An ej original recipe!


2 pieces of Sea Bass (I use frozen Barramundi from Costco)

Thaw in cold water

Grease both sides with olive oil

Squeeze 1/2 of a lime on both sides

Season

Toss in cornstarch 

Pan sear in hot clarified butter and oil

Make sauce


Seasoning mix

1/2 t Old Bay

1/2 t Garlic

1/2 t Smoked paprika

Light Salt and pepper

Mix and set aside.


Finishing Sauce 

2 T Sauvignon Blanc

2 T Butter

1 t roasted Garlic

1/2 t Sugar

1/2 of a Lime juiced

Black pepper

Reduce slightly.

Drizzle over sea bass.

Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and a salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment