Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 29, 2021

Left Over Ham Leek Potato Breakfast Hash





































1 Peter 4:14


[14] If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.



An ej original recipe!!



1&1/2 c left over chopped ham

1 sliced Leek

1 small onion

2 Yukon potatoes that have been microwaved covered for 2 minutes each side, chop and set aside

1 T olive oil

Pinch Red pepper flakes

Black Pepper

Seasoned salt


Add oil and seasonings.

Fry onions and leeks in oil.

Add potatoes and ham.

Fry just until potatoes lightly brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment