Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, November 14, 2021

Stir Fry Side Dish



































John 10:18


[18] No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”



2 c thawed Broccoli florets

1 onion sliced thin 

2 c shredded Cabbage

2 T roasted Garlic

2 T diced Pickled ginger 

1/2 t Red pepper flakes

1 t Chicken base seasoning 

1 T olive oil


Heat oil, add ginger, pepper flakes and mashed garlic. 

When it's fragrant, 30 seconds, add veggies.

Stir fry until slightly tender.

Serve as a side dish. 

You can also use this as a base for many Asian stir fry dishes.

Just leave out the chicken base seasoning.


No comments:

Post a Comment