Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, November 14, 2021

Double Delicious Ramen Stir Fry




































Joshua 24:15


[15] And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”



Ramen cooked and set aside.

I cooked the whole thing and made a big batch to save for later.

I just doubled the recipe.

 

1 Chicken breast, thin slices 

1 Steak, I keep Fillets in the freezer 

3 T Cornstarch 

1 t Water 

Garlic granules sprinkled over chicken and steak

2 T Olive oil

Wet meat with water, sprinkle cornstarch over, toss, set aside for 10 minutes.

Heat oil in skillet, put meat in single layer, brown slightly,cooks really quickly, flip, remove.


Cook ramen and drain.


Veggies

1 c Sliced thin Cabbage in strips

1 c Broccoli florets 

1 Onions, sliced thin

2 T roasted Garlic, mashed 

2 T Pickled Ginger, diced

1/2 t Red pepper flakes 

1 T Olive oil

Using same skillet, heat oil, add pepper flakes, ginger, garlic, stir fry 30 seconds.

Add all veggies, stir fry 1 minute.

Add sauce, then meats. 

Toss in cooked ramen.


Sauce

1/3 c light Soy 

2 T palm sugar

1/2 c water

Mix together. 

Set aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment