Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Mississippi Beef Pasta Skillet




































Job 3:26


    [26] I am not at ease, nor am I quiet;

        I have no rest, but trouble comes.”



I canned Mississippi Pork and Beef.

 I am going to do some chicken too!

This is such a versatile dish!




1 pint jar of Mississippi Beef (Pressure Canned from your pantry)

Penne pasta cooked and set aside

Cornstarch slurry for thickening 

Garnish with fresh herbs

 

Place in skillet, heat for 15 minutes, add slurry then when thickened add pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment