Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 8, 2021

Butter Parmesan Zucchini Zoodles


































Ezekiel 21:31-32


[31] And I will pour out my indignation upon you; I will blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and I will deliver you into the hands of brutish men, skillful to destroy. [32] You shall be fuel for the fire. Your blood shall be in the midst of the land. You shall be no more remembered, for I the LORD have spoken.”



2 large zucchini, shave into zoodles using a handheld julienne y peeler

2 T Butter

1/4 t Salt 

1/4 t Black Pepper

1 T roasted Garlic

4 T Parmesan 


Melt butter, add seasonings.

Add zoodles, cook 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment